Black Friday Hours: Open 8am to 8pm. Best Sale of the Season. Entire store is 20- 75% off. All Winter clothing & Christmas decor STARTS AT 25% off. Specials throughout the store on individual collectibles, furniture & electronics! Avoid the mall crowds–Parking in rear. We offer short term layaway with 20% down to hold your items!
Come in and shop for people on your list who like Unique or collectible or hard to find vintage items.
Christmas Around Town at Centsible Treasures is Nov 26th 10am -5:30pm & Nov 27th 12pm-5pm
with more specials & Treats.
Come down and visit all the shops in beautiful historic Downtown Three Rivers!
Friday, November 25th
- 6:00 pm – Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Mural Mall featuring caroling by the Three Rivers Aristocats, a Christmas book reading, and a hot cocoa and coffee bar provided by World Fare and Peaceful Rivers – all Sponsored by Century 21 Arrowhead Real Estate.
Saturday, November 26th – Small Business Saturday!
- 8:30 am to 3:00 pm: Holiday Open House at Ridgeway Floral
- 10:00 – 2:00 pm: United Way Cookie Walk – pick up a $10 box at the DDA/Chamber of Commerce office and fill it up by picking up an assortment of holiday cookies, available at each of our participating merchants’ shops
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm and beyond: Our downtown merchants are open for holiday shopping all day long
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm: Three Rivers Artists Guild at 52 N. Main
- 12:00 pm: Santa Claus arrives by fire truck at the Riviera Theatre!
- 12:00 – 4:00 pm: Visit with Santa Claus at the Riviera Theatre, with free pictures courtesy of Walgreens – Sponsored by Martell Realty and the Three Rivers Area Community Foundation
- 12:00 – 4:00 pm: Reindeer Petting Zoo at the East Walk Through – Sponsored by the Three Rivers Area Community Foundation
- 12:00 – 5:00 pm: New Hope Holiday Center at 38 N. Main, featuring Gift Wrapping Station (free wrapping of items purchased from our downtown merchants!) and free toys to children under 5 years of age; also featuring Santa’s Workshop with make and take crafts for kits – Sponsored by New Hope Assembly of God, the Three Rivers Area Community Foundation, and Horizon Bank.
- 12:00 – 5:00 pm: Downtown Carriage Rides – Sponsored by Southern Michigan Bank & Trust and Kadant Johnson
- Our museums, St. Joseph Historical Society and the Silliman House, will be open during much of the event.
Sunday, November 27th
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm: Breakfast with Santa at the Three Rivers Community Center – featuring a pancake breakfast with full toppings bar and hot and cold beverages, as well as kids’ craft activities. Best of all, it’s a chance to spend some time getting to know and visit with Santa Claus up close and personally, along with other kids characters: Mickey and Minnie, Elsa, Olaf, and others. Breakfast is $9.95 for adults, $8.95 for children; paid reservations can be made by cash, check, or credit card at City Hall – with sponsorship by the Three Rivers Area Community Foundation.
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm and beyond: Our downtown merchants are open for holiday shopping all day long!
- 12:00 to 4:00 pm: Holiday Open House at Ridgeway Floral
- 12:00 to 4:00 pm: Three Rivers Artists Guild at 52 N. Main
- 1:00 to 4:00 pm: New Hope Holiday Center at 38 N. Main, featuring Gift Wrapping Station (free wrapping of items purchased from our downtown merchants!) and free toys to children under 5 years of age – Sponsored by New Hope Assembly of God.
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm: Character Stroll – Come down, stroll, shop our stores for bargains, and visit – and if you do, you never know what kids and holiday characters you might meet!